Lifeline offers special group rates for groups of 12 or more to our MainStage productions, and groups of 15 or more to our KidSeries productions.
Lifeline also has a large reception hall that can accommodate up to 50 — perfect for pre- or post-show events like birthday parties, client events, book clubs, and more! You may also request discussions with the casts, crews, or directors of our plays.
For more information, call the Lifeline box office at (773) 761-4477.
Make Your Child’s Birthday Extra Special at Lifeline Theatre
Birthdays should be fun and festive, but they can also be a lot of work. Relax! Let Lifeline produce your child’s next birthday party! Lifeline birthdays are unique and designed around our award-winning KidSeries productions.
Our three party options include:
THE EXTRA SPECIAL PARTY! (2 hours, at the theatre)
- Tickets for everyone to that day’s performance of our current KidSeries production.
- A party facilitator to coordinate the party, take care of setup and clean up, and make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Special appearance by a cast member to lead your group in “Happy Birthday!”
- Party room rental (including table cloths, plates, and utensils).
- 45 minutes of fun drama games led by a Lifeline artist.
- Personalized birthday card signed by cast of the show.
- Activity packets and balloons for partygoers to take home.
Cost: $450 for up to 15 guests; $25 per person for every additional guest. Birthday hosts are responsible for any food and beverages they would like for their guests.
THE PARTY ROOM! (1 or 2 hours, at the theatre – with or without performance)
- Private rental of our 900 sq ft rehearsal room.
- A Lifeline staff member to assist with necessary set-up/clean-up.
- Optional 45 minutes of drama games by Lifeline artist (additional $100).
- Optional discounted group tickets to our current Lifeline KidSeries production.
- Activity packets for our current or most recent KidSeries show.
- Discounted family coupons to come back and see a show if a performance is not incorporated into your party.
Cost: $100 per hour for up to 20 guests, $150 per hour for up to 30 guests.
PARTY AT HOME! (1 hour, at your home)
- A Lifeline artist brings an hour of fun theatre games to the birthday party in your home.
- Games can be planned around your birthday’s theme.
- Discounted family coupons to see a show at the theatre.
Cost: $150 for up to 20 children.
To book a party, contact Erica at (773) 761-4477 x703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.