Bring the story right into your home!
Beginning October 24, 2020 we will be holding a number of virtual Stories Come Alive! classes throughout the season that delve into some new, and some of our favorite, stories! Join our teaching artists on the below designated Saturdays as they read, discuss, and lead your young ones through activities that bring these incredible stories to Life!
Recommended for ages 4-11
Admission is only $5 per class, per household. To purchase admission, just click on the Register Here link below! These classes are included in Lifeline KidSeries Memberships. Learn more about becoming a Member.
Already a KidSeries Member? To register your child for a class just call 773-761-4477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you get the classroom link!
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 – 11:00am CST: Duck For President by Doreen Cronin
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 – 11:00am CST: Saturday by Oge Mora
- Saturday, January 16, 2021 – 11:00am CST: Sparky! by Jenny Offill and Chris Appelhans
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 – 11:00am CST: Your Name is a Song by Jamilah Thompkins-Bigelow
- Saturday, April 17, 2021 – 11:00am CST: Click Clack Moo by Doreen Cronin
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 – 11:00am CST: The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Sciezska
Stories Come Alive! classes will be live and held virtually via Zoom from 11a.m. to 12 CST. Class sizes will be limited to ensure attention and participation. Students will work closely with Lifeline teaching artists as they read and discuss the designated book before jumping into games and exercises that explore the major themes from the story! Upon registration confirmation, parents will receive a link to the Zoom meeting.
For any questions, please contact Operations Manager Erika Rivard at 773-761-4477 x703 or email at email@example.com.